60 capsules – 30 servings
NATURAL NOOTROPIC CAPSULES
100% Natural blend of herbs proven to improve cognition, enhance focus and increase energy
- Boost cognitive function
- Increase energy and focus
- Enhance stamina
- Resist stress and anxiety
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and brain-protecting effects
- Certified Organic & Vegan
Has more caffeine than coffee but is absorbed more slowly so the effect is less abrupt, more progressive and more durable meaning a calm increase in energy without the crash.
Organic Matcha Green Tea
Contains L-Theanine an amino acid found exclusively in matcha green tea significantly increases alpha waves in the brain providing a calming effect and increase in clarity, mental alertness and concentration. In addition, matcha green tea is a rich source of antioxidants, detoxifies the body and boosts energy.
Organic Lion’s Mane Mushroom
Lion’s Mane Mushroom increases the amount of NGF (nerve growth factor) in the brain, which enhances cognition by reducing inflammation, encouraging neural growth, and improving overall brain health. It also supports maintaining focus and attention. Lion’s Mane is really a natural supplement which enhances all round brain function.
Organic Siberian Ginseng
Has been shown to increase mental acuity. Specifically alleviating mental fog, supporting the body adapting to stress and increase in endurance. Siberian ginseng is an adaptogen, meaning that with use, your body is better able to adapt to physical, environmental and emotional stress.
A potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory improving cognitive functions and a neuroprotective effect by promoting brain-derived neurotrophic factor, allowing faster neural synapsis and improved neural communication. A brain protecting nutrient supporting cognitive function.
Black Pepper Extract
To increase absorption and digestion.
1. ‘The effects of L-theanine, caffeine and their combination on cognition and mood.’, Haskell et al (2008) Biol Psychol, 77(2), https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18006208
2. ‘The combination of L-theanine and caffeine improves cognitive performance and increases subjective alertness’, Giesbrecht et al. (2010), Nutr Neurosci, 13(6), https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21040626
3. ‘Dietary Supplementation of Hericium erinaceus Increases Mossy Fiber-CA3 Hippocampal Neurotransmission and Recognition Memory in Wild-Type Mice’, Federico Brandalise et al (2017) Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 3864340. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5237458/
4. ‘Improving effects of the mushroom Yamabushitake (Hericium erinaceus) on mild cognitive impairment: a double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial.’, Mori et al. (2009) Phytother Res. 2009 Mar;23(3):367-72 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18844328
5. Planta Med 1986; 52(3): 175-177
6. ‘Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin.’ Menon and Sudheer (2007) Adv Exp Med Biol. 2007;595:105-25 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17569207